Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Reliance: No information, services, products or materials provided or contained in the Foundry website is intended to constitute legal, professional or other expert advice and you agree and acknowledge that reliance on any such information, services, products or materials is at your sole risk. Mason Bower S.à r.l. therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information, services, products or materials by any person. You should seek appropriate legal advice from a qualified legal practitioner about any legal issues.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to rights relating to copyright, future copyright, trade marks, logos, designs and patents) in the Foundry website and the information and other material appearing on or contained in the Foundry website are vested in Mason Bower S.à r.l. except where those rights are vested in another person, body, corporation or other legal entity. No part of material covered by copyright should be copied or reproduced in any form or by any means without the written permission of the owner of the copyright material.
- Trade Marks: The Mason Bower S.à r.l. name and any logo on the Foundry website and the domain name are trade marks owned by Mason Bower S.à r.l.. You agree not to use, reproduce, publish, modify or distribute any Mason Bower S.à r.l. trademarks, logos or designs contained on the Foundry website without first obtaining the prior written consent of Mason Bower S.à r.l..
- Uses: You agree: that any information posted or supplied by you to the Foundry website will not: be obscene, threatening, harassing, hateful, defamatory, misleading or promote violence; be in breach of copyright, anti-discrimination, privacy or other legislation; be confidential or commercially sensitive unless you own all rights to the content of that information; give the impression that the information or communication come from Mason Bower S.à r.l.,
- Amendments to the Foundry website: The Foundry website is subject to change at any time at the discretion of Mason Bower S.à r.l. without prior notice. You may not alter, change, modify or adapt the Foundry website or any content of the Foundry website.
- Security: Mason Bower S.à r.l. takes all reasonable steps to: maintain the security of information provided by you but does not accept responsibility for breaches of security or unauthorised access resulting from disclosure of your login details (if any) and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details, usernames, passwords and similar information; ensure that the Foundry website and services are virus free, however you agree to take your own precautions to ensure that when accessing the Foundry website, you are not exposed to the risk of viruses or malicious computer interference which may damage computer systems. Mason Bower S.à r.l. does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Grant of licence: Please note that if any of the information or material on the Foundry website is posted or supplied by you, that information or material will be deemed not to be confidential and by providing such information and material, you grant to Mason Bower S.à r.l. an unrestricted irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, transmit and distribute that information and material.
- Reservation of right: To preserve the good name and reputation of Mason Bower S.à r.l. and persons who use the Foundry website, Mason Bower S.à r.l. reserves the right at any time, at our discretion, for any reason whatsoever, to: refuse any person service or access to the Foundry website; suspend or cancel accounts of users of the Foundry website; and remove material, information or other publications from the Foundry website.
- Notification of Changes